In January CoVince will represent the Dutch EduTech at CES Las Vegas. CoVince is part of the Dutch Delegation for the trade mission supported by Prince Constantijn.
Interview CoVince with the Economic Board Utrecht.
Volkskrant interviews CoVince about the VR learning journeys.
150 students start with VR Learning Journey
In this journey students develop their presentation skills by experiencing!
The journey easily starts by using a smartphone on which you download the app and follow the instructions of the virtual coach. Students are guided in the journey step by step.
A small selection of the experiences:
– Get new insights, tips & tricks from experts and teachers about voice use and body posture.
– Practice presentation for different audience sizes in different environments such as a TV studio, theater or classroom.
– Receive (real time) feedback on voice use such as intonation, volume, pauses and tempo.
– Practice speech through the auto-cue in a TV and news studio.
– Pitch in an elevator and get feedback from high-profile people, who are there with you in the elevator.
– Compare personal measurements with those of well-known Dutch people.
– Test knowledge in all kinds of mini-games such as in the TV quiz room.
– Book online or offline sessions with experts and teachers via a personal booking calendar.
– Book offline sessions at external locations such as the HUB-Lab. Learn at this location with other devices such as a luxury VR headset or other awesome learning technologies.
– View progress in a personal dashboard.
– And many more….!
The entire journey has been created in a way, that you can experience it with or without the VR headset. Quite convenient if you don’t have a VR headset yet! All students receive a basic VR headset to use on their own smartphone. In addition, it is possible to use a luxury VR headset, which can be easily booked from within the journey.
The journey is personal, all students have their own account and profile. This means the student can easily login and switch devices at any time. That is very useful for the future, because there are more and more new experiences coming up…
In short, an adventurous journey and a whole new way of developing presenting skills!
WE NEED YOUR VOTE
This collaboration is nominated for the Computable Awards 2018 ‘Educational project of the year’. We are very happy with your vote! Many thanks!
CoVince is nominated in the top 10 ICT projects for Education for Computable Awards 2018. We pitched our learning platform for the Computable jury in the Jaarbeurs Utrecht. You’ll find more information about our educational project via link.
More information about our CoVince Adventurous Learning Platform in this video.
‘Vive Focus’ onze nieuwe aanwinst! En als eerste in Nederland. Een standalone VR bril (resolutie 2880 x 1600) zonder PC én draadloos.
Lekker vrij rondlopen dus. Leren in VR wordt steeds avontuurlijker!
Op 1 februari vond de edHUgames Conferentie plaats. edHUgames is een teachlab van Instituut Archimedes, de lerarenopleiding van de Hogeschool Utrecht. Tijdens de Conferentie Gamedidactiek werd de Presentatietraining vanuit CoVince gepresenteerd en konden geïnteresseerden deze leerjourney ervaren.
Vincent Everts is ook nooit uitgeleerd. Hij maakte kennis met het nieuwe leren via het CoVince platform.