CoVince launches its award nominated Adventurous Learning platform for learning social and practical skills in Las Vegas. CoVince was selected to represent the Dutch EduTech during the CES.
Special Envoy StartupDelta, Constantijn van Oranje, and State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate, Mona Keijzer, today opened Holland Tech Square at CES® 2019 in Las Vegas. In the tech square 50 innovative Dutch startups present their products to customers, investors and companies. The Dutch pavilion is one of the largest country pavilions at CES. CES is the largest technology event in the world where the latest technologies and next-generation innovations are shown to the market every year.
The 3D Human Bodyscan Avatars can be used for training purposes like Presenting, but also for entertainment. During the Computable Awards 2018 on 30 October, Computable demonstrated numerous innovations. The eye-catcher was the 3D human scanner, with which besides ‘normal’ 3D printing more applications were possible. For example, 3D holograms were shown during the evening and a 3D digital head was used for the presentation as a voice-over with lip sync.
In this journey students develop their presentation skills by experiencing!
The journey easily starts by using a smartphone on which you download the app and follow the instructions of the virtual coach. Students are guided in the journey step by step.
A small selection of the experiences:
– Get new insights, tips & tricks from experts and teachers about voice use and body posture.
– Practice presentation for different audience sizes in different environments such as a TV studio, theater or classroom.
– Receive (real time) feedback on voice use such as intonation, volume, pauses and tempo.
– Practice speech through the auto-cue in a TV and news studio.
– Pitch in an elevator and get feedback from high-profile people, who are there with you in the elevator.
– Compare personal measurements with those of well-known Dutch people.
– Test knowledge in all kinds of mini-games such as in the TV quiz room.
– Book online or offline sessions with experts and teachers via a personal booking calendar.
– Book offline sessions at external locations such as the HUB-Lab. Learn at this location with other devices such as a luxury VR headset or other awesome learning technologies.
– View progress in a personal dashboard.
– And many more….!
The entire journey has been created in a way, that you can experience it with or without the VR headset. Quite convenient if you don’t have a VR headset yet! All students receive a basic VR headset to use on their own smartphone. In addition, it is possible to use a luxury VR headset, which can be easily booked from within the journey.
The journey is personal, all students have their own account and profile. This means the student can easily login and switch devices at any time. That is very useful for the future, because there are more and more new experiences coming up…
In short, an adventurous journey and a whole new way of developing presenting skills!
WE NEED YOUR VOTE
This collaboration is nominated for the Computable Awards 2018 ‘Educational project of the year’. We are very happy with your vote! Many thanks!
Profiteer voor uw kerstspeech van onze nieuwe masterclass!